Protection of personal data by nasadmerousku.cz e-shop
- KORNEX ABS s.r.o. with its registered office at Brněnská 3978, 695 01 Hodonín, company ID No. 09015388, registered at the Register of Companies administered by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 116698/SBR (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller” or “Administrator”) processes, pursuant to the European Parliament and Council (EU) no. 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to Processing of Personal Data and on Free Movement of Such Data and Repealing the Directive no. 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the following personal data:
- Name, surname
- E-mail adress
- Telephone number
- Address / registered office
- The aforementioned personal data must be processed for the handling of orders and other performance of the contract if the purchase contract is concluded between you and the Seller. Article 6 (1) (b) Regulation – processing is necessary to fulfill the contract – provides for such processing of personal data.
The Seller also processes the data for the purpose of registering the contract and any future asserting and defending the rights and obligations of the parties.
The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the preservation of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible under Article 6 (1) c) and f) Regulation – processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the legitimate interests of the administrator.
- Article 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Information Society Services, provides for sending news and other commercial communication to the Buyer at the e-mail address or telephone number, provided the Buyer does not refuse it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time – for example, by sending an e-mail or clicking a link in a commercial message – to unsubscribe.
- We determine your satisfaction with your purchase by means of e-mail questionnaires within the “Verified by customers” program, in which our e-shop is involved. These are sent to you every time you buy from us if, pursuant to Section 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on Some Information Society Services, you won’t refuse their sending. We process personal information for the purpose of sending the questionnaires under the Verified customers program based on our legitimate interest in determining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. For sending the questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position we use the processor, which is Heureka.cz operator; for this purpose, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address to this operator. Your personal information is not passed on to any third party when sending the e-mail questionnaires for its own purposes. You can disagree with the Customer Verified e-mail questionnaires at any time by rejecting further questionnaires using the link in the questionnaire e-mail. We will no longer send you any questionnairies in the event of your objection.
- The personal data processing is performed by KORNEX ABC s.r.o. that is, the controller of the personal data. The personal data for this controller is also processed by the following processors: Provider of Heureka service, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8-Karlín.
The personal data will not be transferred to any third countries outside the EU.
- The controller does not have a person in the position of a “commissioner”. The controller can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
- The controller of the personal data, as the operator of the cz website uses the cookie files at the site.
- Cookies are short text files that a Web site stores on a visitor’s computer and that are provided by an Internet browser each time a user returns to the site.
- Files Cookies files are used for the following purposes:
◦ Measuring website traffic and generating statistics on the website traffic and visitor behavior;
◦ Basic web site functionality.
- The collection of cookies for the purposes above may be considered as processing personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason – the legitimate interest of the controller, and it is allowed by Article 6 (1) (a). f) of the Regulation.
- Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics about traffic and visitor behavior on the site are considered in bulk and anonymous form that does not identify the individuals.
- The collected cookies may be processed by other processors:
- Google Provider of Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc. at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
◦ Cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time,
◦ Object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller;
◦ Require information which of your personal data we process
◦ Request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or require processing restrictions,
◦ Request deletion of the personal data, we will delete it unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the controller,
◦ Portability of data in the case of automated processing by consent or for performance of the contract,
◦ Request a copy of the processed personal data,
◦ Effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
◦ File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.